Sunday, December 18, 2011

Missing home...

To my parents...
If i could have one more day back then...
I want to feel your youth and worries again. Even there are just silly fights I could know what you were thinking at that moment, even we were not talking I could understand your feelings behind the silence.
Dad, it doesn't matter if it would be one of those days you hurting me with words again because you don't like I am dreaming, I miss seeing your dedication and enthusiasm in work and ideals.
Mom, even you won't understand me and my uncommon interests again, I still want to stay near your side and listen your stories and worries of the day.
If is one of those hard day work on the field I wouldn't  mind because I would be able to hear in the background the voice of my family, those old stories of grandma, those gossip times which i can never have again. If you hurt me I won't cry as in that time, I promise. I won't cry...
I am away now. Everything changed. I wasn't having many spoiling moments before why you are giving them everytime to me now?  We never talked openly before, if you do now it won't have any meaning... they are empty words. I want you as before, when one open word time to time was priceless.  I want to feel your enthusiasm again not your regrets. I don't want receive your late support, please be as before. Because only like that I know my parents which I love unconditionally always.
Just one more moment as before ...

1 comment:

  1. A menudo hemos escuchado que, a veces, reconocemos el verdadero valor de algo cuando lo hemos perdido o cuando lo tenemos lejos de nosotros. Es así porque cuando lo tenemos cerca, la cercanía nos impide ver su verdadero valor. Necesitamos sentir la frialdad para apreciar la calidez.

    Por esa razón, a veces, es importante que nos perdamos, para que así nos demos la oportunidad de volvernos a encontrar.

    Tiene mucho valor esto que has escrito y me parece muy valiente el paso que has dado al publicarlo. Pero sobre todo, es un gran ejemplo de amor y humildad: un conmovedor ejemplo de honestidad y cariño que será sobradamente recompensado.

    Tu eres una gran persona y estoy seguro de que eres una gran hija.

    Recibe mi admiración, mi apoyo y mi cariño. Y un cálido y prolongado abrazo.

    ReplyDelete